Our client is part of a strongly growing global group, known for its film and photographic products, but with a wide portfolio of fast-growing high-tech businesses, one of them being its Electronic Materials division with global manufacturing and application infrastructure and European Headquarters in Belgium.
Worldwide, our client offers the broadest range of photoresists, polyimides, thin film systems and other high purity chemicals and services to technologically demanding semiconductor customers.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly, demand quality and require leading technology. The company's growth strategy is to serve those customers with state-of-the-art products, services, and quality. It achieves this with a talented workforce that actively realises its robust growth objectives.
For the company’s business in Germany, we are now looking for an experienced, ambitious, and dynamic sales individual as
Key Account Manager – based Dresden
reporting to the European Sales Director.
The Company is looking for a long-term relationship and committed individual to join its sales team. The candidate will have an excellent opportunity to join a company with a fast-growing platform.
- Strong semiconductor process background
- Extensive experience in the semiconductor industry (sales, application, process)
- Proven sales account management or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Engineering degree in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, or a similar field
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong customer and market orientation
- Team player
- German and English fluent in writing and speaking
- Willing to travel about 40% of the time (Occasional travel within Europe (e.g., Belgium, USA and Asia)
- Living in or close to Dresden
- Experienced with MS-office
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the global support of a Key Account customer in Europe
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer
- Cover all product lines, both technical and commercial
- You will be the main customer interface: pricing, technical aspects, sales calls, quality issues, admin topics
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting customer relationship
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, internal stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Inform customers about new products, services, and activities
- Work with key personnel in the US, EU and Asia on quality and delivery issues; will be “business owner” for resolution of those issues
- Utilise company resources to capture opportunities and to solve problems
- Provide sales forecast and business information for customers on an ongoing basis
- Identify and secure sales opportunities for customers, consistent with the company’s product line objectives
- Provide pre-and post-sales support, both technical and commercial
- Act as an advocate for the customer within the company
- Strive and drive for a high level of customer satisfaction
- Attend trade fairs.
Interested and want to hear more?
Please call us directly for a confidential conversation by ringing Martin Hamilton on 0049-151-4611-6541 or mail him on firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply using the Apply now button on this posting
Please quote reference SA 2826 in all circumstances
Please note Standley Associates is a recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of clients to help appoint permanent and fixed-term contract job opportunities.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Standley Associates Executive Search is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe, and as such we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect store and use your personal data.
We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change or erase personal information please email us at email@example.com or by return