Our client is an internationally oriented, successful German manufacturing group and fabricator of premium grade pipes and fittings to the Oil and Gas (up and downstream), Nuclear, Water Treatment and Aerospace markets using cold forming technology.
By using corrosion-resistant materials, (stainless, duplex, super duplex, and nickel-based alloys) this uniquely positions the company in the premium grade niche market segment. The company has operating facilities on two sites in the Rhineland, two in the USA and a global sales force with more than 400 employees worldwide. It operates a highly successful global business model and is a technology leader in the world market.
Part of a world-leading producer of high-performance titanium and nickel-based alloy components for the aerospace, industrial gas turbine, energy, and general industrial markets the company is now looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic individual as
The position reports to the Finance Director and involves direct supervision of a small team, plus contact with division level financial management personnel, commercial sales personnel, and local operations managers, in the analysis of and preparation of financial budgets, forecasts, and reporting packages.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Sarbanes-Oxley knowledge essential.
- Strong experience of general accounting preferably gained within a manufacturing environment.
- US GAAP or IFRS desirable.
- Management experience desirable.
- Solid, overall business acumen and a strong mindset for continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
- Track record of improving internal controls highly valued.
- Work requires effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time-frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- High energy and stress levels coupled with the ability to work flexible hours.
- Intermediate to advanced PC Skills: Knowledge of ERP (Infor and/or Sun desirable), MS Outlook, Word, Power-Point, and advanced Excel (or Access) required.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, or in a group setting, on assigned projects.
- Ability to analyse problems and present resolutions.
Skills we seek
- Knowledge and understanding of fundamental accounting principles to facilitate compliance during the monthly and quarterly close process.
- Knowledge of the plant operating environment and associated process desirable.
- Responsible for the preparation of Germany, Indonesia, Singapore, and Korea financial reporting packages.
- Coordination of internal/external SOX and Financial audits, and associated requests for all locations.
- Assist local management with the financial support of Capital Expenditure requests.
- Planning and coordination of annual plant physical inventory.
- Partner with the leadership team of the plant on the implementation of change and during various transitions in our dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Our client offers:
- A challenging and multifaceted activity in a modern, healthy, and international company.
- Training in US-GAAP where required.
- An environment where individuals can make a huge difference and readily gain the rewards and recognition that this deserves.
- An excellent salary and fringe benefit commensurate with the importance of the position.
Interested and want to hear more?
Please call us directly for a confidential conversation by ringing Martin Hamilton on 0049-151-4611-6541 or mail him on email@example.com or simply apply using the form below quoting reference number 2809 in all instances.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Standley Associates Executive Search is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe, and as such we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect store and use your personal data.
We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change or erase personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by return.