Our client believes that software will become the face of most businesses and that applications will increasingly be driven by analytics. Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial—or more complex.
The company is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications, leveraging customers’ existing tech stack, supporting unlimited customisation and white-labelling, so you the customer can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,000 applications teams have trusted the company platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses.
The company is headquartered in the United States, with employees in eight countries worldwide.
To continue the European expansion the company now wishes to hire an experienced:
Account Sales Executive - Germany and the wider DACH region.
The position can be located either remotely at a home office or at a serviced office anywhere in Germany.
The primary mission is to acquire new software (OEM) partners, as well as to sell to Direct Enterprise customers in the region.
Reporting to the VP EMEA, the Account Executive will work as a key contributor to both the overall EMEA | APAC team and the growing Germany-based team. As part of a highly experienced, collaborative regional commercial and technical team (UK, Ireland, Germany, India), together with the Germany-based team (Business Development Representative, Sales Engineer and Marketing Executive), the AE will work on creating, developing, and closing new business opportunities.
While our client strongly promotes the usage of video conferencing and screen-sharing technology to work closely with prospects and customers, regular travel to customer sites is essential. Because the company platform is used by developers as well as by business analysts, the AE will be experienced in technology sales and is an excellent communicator.
Qualifications we ideally seek:
- Extensive software sales experience
- Experience with embedded (OEM) software sales strongly desired
- Preferred experience selling: Application development tools, SaaS solutions, and / or Business Intelligence solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of consultative sales approaches.
- Used to selling into VPs/Directors of Software Engineering, software product managers etc.
- Experience with full life cycle of sales, from prospecting to contract negotiation and closing.
- Experience selling a range of deal sizes with ability to navigate complex sale cycles.
- Demonstrated success with outbound prospecting.
- Proven, verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations and presentations online as well as in-person.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Effective organisational, time and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desirable
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- With the wider marketing and business development team, execute the sales prospecting plan to win new customers and to capture significant market share in the assigned territory.
- Effectively position the value proposition of the company flagship platform
- Be a credible and trusted advisor for prospective customers.
- Generate new sales opportunities delivered through outbound prospecting and inbound lead generation.
- Identify new sales opportunities using advanced methodologies and processes.
- Consistently deliver on quarterly and annual sales/business objectives/quotas
- Deliver accurate and timely pipeline reports and forecasts.
- Work closely with legal teams to negotiate software contracts with customers.
- Provide recommendations to the management team concerning strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and suggestions of how to address and leverage each as it relates to the penetration of the market.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering for product demonstrations, evaluations, and POCs needed to close business.
- Successfully manage and prioritise activity (including tasks and meetings) to ensure success in the territory.
Our client offers:
- A challenging and multifaceted role in a modern, successful, and international company.
- An environment where individuals can make a huge difference and readily gain the rewards and recognition that this deserves.
- An excellent and very competitive basic salary (possibly 6-figure) with the opportunity of doubling earnings through a healthy commission structure.
Interested and want to hear more?
Please call us directly for a confidential conversation by ringing Martin Hamilton on 0049-151-4611-6541 or mail him on email@example.com or apply using the Apply Now Button on this website
Please quote reference SA 2817 in all circumstances
Please note Standley Associates is a recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of clients to help appoint permanent and fixed term contract job opportunities.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Standley Associates Executive Search is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe, and as such we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect store and use your personal data.
We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change or erase personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by return