Our client embraces the idea of modern offices through space management and workplace experience software designed to help businesses optimise workspaces, manage meeting room bookings and desk bookings as well as gain insights into office space utilisation. It enables managers to add check-ins or cancel meetings, visualise room availability, and detect faulty equipment via a unified portal.
The platform offers a host of other features such as sensor management, analytics, custom branding, and more. Employees use a industry-leading end-user interface book desks, meeting rooms, and office resources and equipment. The solution is helping clients in more than 50 countries to get the new hybrid office to work in the best way.
The company software also supports integration with various third-party IT management and building operating solutions such as access control, floor plan databases, catering, locker management, and resource booking systems. It also helps supervisors analyse room and desk utilisation data by hour, day, week, or month through analytical graphs.
To further enhance its European expansion the company is now looking for an experienced and dynamic individual as
Account Executive – DACH region
to be based from home and living close to one of the major cities in Germany.
Scope of role:
- Establish the company on the DACH market. Our client today has a number of reference clients in the DACH region.
- Reach direct and partner sales according to budget for DACH – it is anticipated that 40% of all sales in Germany will be through partners.
- Build market acknowledgement of the company brand on the DACH market together with the internal marketing team.
- Generate a minimum 25% of incoming leads independently of company own global marketing efforts.
- Over time establish a local team including Tech pre-sales and Customer success resources.
Main customer interaction is expected to be managed digitally and remotely.
Customers will be available throughout the DACH region.
Company customers are generally located in large cities (with high cost for offices and large offices).
- Driven salesperson with a proven record of success.
- “Hunter” focus for new deals and customers.
- Capable of working independently.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Willing to travel.
- Attend trade fairs.
- Fluent German and English.
Experience – capabilities:
- Experience of selling to medium size and large companies.
- Software and/or SaaS selling.
- Knowledge/Background of Facility Management, Office software, Facility management, AV – equipment (Audio Video to offices) etc.
- Closing deals with customers independently – selling mainly at IT-Director, HR-Director level.
- Experience of building a partner network – majority of partners would be AV integrators. (Companies selling and installing Audio & Video equipment at offices), system integrators, (Usually larger consultancy companies), and “influencer” companies like Workplace design consultants, Facility Management service companies and architectural firms.
- Experience of digital outreach sales using LinkedIn, Xing, and other digital channels to reach customers.
- Ability to build and manage a team over time.
- Used to long sales cycles – circa six months.
The Company is looking for a long-term relationship and committed individual to join its sales team. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to join a company with a fast-growing software platform and help make it grow even faster. If you are looking for a mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation, coupled with Scandinavian flair then our client would like to meet you.
Interested and want to hear more?
Please call us directly for a confidential conversation by ringing Martin Hamilton on 0049-151-4611-6541 or mail him on firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply using the Apply now button on this posting
Please quote reference SA 2825 in all circumstances
Please note Standley Associates is a recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of clients to help appoint permanent and fixed-term contract job opportunities.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Standley Associates Executive Search is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe, and as such we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect store and use your personal data.
We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change or erase personal information please email us at email@example.com or by return