Our client is the European leading publisher of puzzle magazines (crosswords, block words, Sudoku, and colouring books). The company generates the bulk of its business through the sale of branded paper puzzle magazines to press shops and kiosks, supermarkets, petrol stations and bookstores.
The remaining sales are generated directly from B2C subscriptions, B2B contracts and online puzzle applications. Our client sells puzzle magazines across twelve European countries, of which France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, and Denmark are the company’s core regions.
It’s fun puzzles and "braintainment" apps appeal to all ages and interests in book and digital format, with over two hundred million puzzle magazines produced each year.
The Company benefits from a unique and totally automated process for the creation of puzzles through its proprietary software platform. In addition, there are significant opportunities to grow the business through organic initiatives as well as digital developments and further consolidation of the global puzzle publishing market.
Our client has therefore all the credentials required to further develop its business globally, both through traditional printed magazines as well as through digital initiatives.
To further the expansion of company business in Germany the company is now looking for a dynamic and ambitious
Account Executive B2B - Germany
- You have a strong and proven sales background coupled with a hunter mentality.
- You bring extensive knowledge of the publishing industry, a great retail network and ideally experience in the development of digital products.
- You are eager to visit prospects and customers throughout Germany to source and develop new business opportunities.
- You are service-oriented with the ability to build and manage strong customer relationships.
- Flexible, confident, and friendly, with an initiative-taking mindset aimed at driving service excellence in all forms of communication.
- You have excellent communication and motivation skills.
- You have a business degree or have completed commercial training, ideally with an emphasis on sales.
- Good command of the German and English languages.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Selling and marketing the full company puzzle content in print & digital to new and existing customers.
- Development of customer-specific and economical puzzle solutions in close coordination with the editorial and sales team.
- Development of new sales channels and strategic partnerships.
- As a business insider you have a full understanding of the market and all (new) business opportunities.
- Create management reports on a regular basis for your superiors and other stakeholders.
The company offers
- A company culture with a flat organisational structure, short decision-making paths and direct communication lines.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working.
- Creative freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- Fair remuneration and additional benefits such as BVG company ticket, BahnCard.
- A beautiful office in the southeast of Berlin in an up-and-coming media company.
Interested and want to hear more?
Please call us directly for a confidential conversation by ringing Martin Hamilton on 0049-151-4611-6541 or mail him on email@example.com
Please quote reference SA 2827 in all circumstances
Please note Standley Associates is a recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of clients to help appoint permanent and fixed-term contract job opportunities.
GDPR: Data Protection and Privacy
Standley Associates Executive Search is committed to looking after your privacy and keeping your data safe, and as such we have updated our privacy notice to explain how we collect store and use your personal data.
We will not share your data with any third parties, and if you wish to exercise any of your rights to access, change or erase personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by return